List of results
Archivio Storico Olivetti (Ivrea)
The Archivio Storico Olivetti, housed by Villa Casana, is an elegant residential building set in Montefiorito park, just a short walk from the centre of Ivrea. Created in 1986 by initiative of Paolo Mancinelli, the Historical Archive was organised between 1987-1994...
Castello Benso (Mercenasco)
Castello "Benso" di Mercenasco stands on a hill to the east of the town, not far from Lake Candia. Documented as a “castrum” or “receptus”, the structure presents foundations dating back to the XV century.
Castello di Agliè
This sumptuous palace was built, from 1646 onwards, over the remains of an old fortress, and was commissioned by Filippo d’Agliè, minister, intellectual and counsellor to the Royal Lady Cristiana of France.
Castello di Borgomasino
Borgomasino is located on a hilly position, a few kilometers from Turin, with a great view of the morainic amphitheater and over the plains of Canavese. Placed at the border between the lands of Ivrea and Vercelli, Borgomasino has two castles built for defensive reasons...
Castello di Pavone
A few kilometers from Ivrea, the Pavone Castle (Castello di Pavone) dominates the hamlet and the flatlands below. At the beginning of the 13th century, the castle went to the Romano family and, several years later, Oberto, the new bishop of Ivrea, got it back.
Castello “delle quattro torri” (Ivrea)
It was 1357 when Amedeo VI of Savoy, known as Count Verde, built the Ivrea Castle in the upper part of the city, near the present day site of the cathedral dedicated to Santo Maria d’Iporegia.
Cattedrale di Santa Maria Assunta (Ivrea)
It is situated in the upper town and was reconstructed around the 10th century on the remains of the preceding pagan temple. The church’s west-facing structure remains from the Romanic phase of construction while parts of the presbytery with the ambulatory...
Chiesa di San Bernardino (Ivrea)
The 15th-century church, which is situated in the industrial area of Olivetti, was part of a monastery complex which passed down to the Frati Minori Osservanti Monks in 1612. It was restored in 1957 and is particularly remarkable for its great internal partition...
Giardino di Palazzo Valperga di Masino (Caluso)
The palace dates back to the second half of the eighteenth century, it is today known as Villa Spurgazzi and was named after the last owner. The palace is now the town-hall and it hosts in its wine cellar the Regional Wine Cellar of Torino province wines.
Giardino Il Meleto (Agliè)
It is a small romantic garden which surrounds the summer residence of the crepuscular poet Guido Gozzano. The Meleto combines own elements of the Piedmontese landscape with exotic essences with are common in gardens...
- Towns (43)
- Events in the area (5)
- Museums (9)
- NATURAL RESERVES AND PARKS (1)
- ITINERARIES (1)
- Sport and entertainment (1)
- ARCHITECTURE (12)
- EATING (9)
- THEATRES (1)
- EXCELLENCE IN HANDICRAFTS (4)
- Restaurants (11)