List of results
Basilica di Superga (Torino)
The basilica was designed by the Mexican architect, Filippo Juvarra, and was conceived as a mausoleum for the House of Savoy. Classically inspired, it has a large staircase that leads to the pronaos, topped by a dome. There are two lovely bell towers on each...
The Fiat plant, inaugurated in 1923 as a new futuristic structure, was the focus of a radical architectural transformation at the end of the 20th century. When the factories were moved and closed, the entire Lingotto area was redesigned by the architect Renzo Piano.
OGR - Officine Grandi Riparazioni
The OGR - Officine Grandi Riparazioni – is a masterpiece of survived industrial architecture in the heart of Torino. It faces the Spina Centrale Avenue, an area subject to major urban transformation due to the expansion of the so-called citadel of the Polytechnic of Torino...
A 5 metres base in reinforced concrete supports a volume of 183 metres by 100, and 7000 tons in weight, with a seating capacity of over 12.300. This is the new Palasport Olimpico of Torino commissioned to Arata Isozaki for the 2006 Torino Winter Olympic Games.
The Palavela was originally designed by architects Annibale and Giorgio Rigotti for the “Italia 61” exposition, on the occasion of the first centenary of the unification of Italy. The restoration works commissioned by the Città di Torino to Gae Aulenti took place ...
Palazzina di Caccia di Stupinigi (Nichelino)
Commissioned by Vittorio Amedeo II in 1729 to the First Royal Architect Filippo Juvarra as a hunting pavilion, to be erected on grounds which the Savoy had purchased as early as 1564, the Palace is a characteristic landmark.
Palazzina La Fleur (Torino)
Torino became, between the end of the ‘800’s and the beginning of the ‘900’s, the capital of the Art Nouveau style – better known in Italy as the Liberty style. One of its exponents was the engineer, Pietro Fenoglio, who designed hundreds of buildings...
Palazzo Barolo (Torino)
The palazzo is an interesting example of a patrician home. Built at the end of the 17th century, it was modified around the mid 18th century by Benedetto Alfieri, following the Rococo taste of its owners, with frescos and ornamentation embellishing the interior.
Palazzo Graneri della Roccia (Torino)
This palace was commissioned by Abbot Graneri and built at the end of the sixteen hundreds, using stone from Gassino, by architect Gianfrancesco Baroncelli. Palazzo Graneri della Roccia was for a long time the seat of the French Ambassador...
Palazzo Lascaris (Torino)
Count Giovanni Battista Beggiami charged entrepreneur Domenico Bernardi with the building of Palazzo Lascaris, which was built between 1663 and 1665 following what probably was a design by Amedeo di Castellamonte.
- Towns (19)
- Events in the area (338)
- Museums (57)
- NATURAL RESERVES AND PARKS (8)
- ITINERARIES (9)
- Night life (15)
- Sport and entertainment (10)
- ARCHITECTURE (74)
- EATING (25)
- THEATRES (24)
- EXCELLENCE IN HANDICRAFTS (74)
- EXHIBITIONS (2)
- Shopping (6)
- Restaurants (164)
- Le Residenze Reali: patrimonio dell'Umanità
- Il barocco
- L'arte contemporanea
- Vintage e prodotti tipici nei mercatini di Torino
- Musei all’aria aperta
- Voglia di sole, voglia di giardini
- Gianduiotti, praline e cioccolato fondente
- Il Po: un fiume da vivere
- Torino: alla scoperta del Liberty
- Per palcoscenico la strada