Discover the amazing beauties of Torino and Piemonte in an easy and economical way with the Torino+Piemonte Card, the pass available in the 2, 3, 5, 7 days version, and the 2-day Junior Card.
- Free entry in more than 180 museums, exhibitions, monuments, castles, fortresses and Royal Residences in Torino and Piemonte.
- Free rides on tourist transports (panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, Sassi – Superga rack tramway, boats on the river Po, tourist shuttle buses) train to/from Torino-Torino International Airport.
- Free admission to the companies visits of Made in Torino. Tour the Excellent (booking required).
- 10% off on the ticket for the City Sightseeing Torino open-top bus and validity for 48 hours, instead of 24.
- Car rental and tourist transports in the region at special rates.
- Rebates on sports equipments rental, outdoor activities and theme parks.
- Reductions on guided tours, events, shows and much more
The Torino+Piemonte Card is valid for an adult and a child under age 12.
The Torino+Piemonte Card Junior is valid for one person under 18.
2 days € 25.00; 3 days € 29.00;
5 days € 34.00; 7 days € 37.00.
2-day Junior Card: € 12.00.
The Card is available throughout the year.
For further information log on to www.turismotorino.org/torinopiemonte_card/en
Exclusive reductions valid only when purchased online at
Last Updated on 07/03/2012