Torino+Piemonte Card: wherever, with one Pass
Discover the amazing beauties of the area in an easy and economical way with the 2, 3, 5 days Card and the 2-day Junior version: free admission to cultural sites and tourist services, rebates on leisure activities.
Torino+Piemonte Card hands you the keys to the city... and the whole region!
• free admission to more than 190 cultural sites in Torino and Piemonte
• free rides on tourist services in Torino (panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, Sassi-Superga rack tramway, boats on the river Po, shuttle bus “Venaria Express”)
• free admission to the company visits of “Made in Torino”
• special fare on City Sightseeing Torino open-top bus
• rebates on guided tours, adventure parks and outdoor activities
• discounts on theatre, opera and concerts seasons all over the region
• reduced ticket for to the main events of the area such as International Book Fair (May), the biannual International “Salone del Gusto” (October), the Torino Film Festival (November), “Artissima” (November) and the regional shows of “Piemonte dal Vivo”.
The Torino+Piemonte Card is valid for an adult and a child under age 12.
The Torino+Piemonte Card Junior is valid for one person under 18.
2 days € 25.00; 3 days € 29.00;
5 days € 34.00;
2-day Junior Card: € 12.00.
Buy your Torino+Piemonte Card at Turismo Torino e Provincia Tourist Information Centres and at the participating retailers listed online.
Exclusive reductions valid only with purchase at www.turismotorino.org/en/online_shopping
For further information do not hesitate to contact us:
• Contact centre (+39) 011.535181
• 800.329329 (Italy) - 00.800.11133300 (International)
Last Updated on 05/02/2014