Torino+Piemonte Card: wherever, with one Pass
Discover the amazing beauties of the area in an easy and economical way with the 1, 2, 3, 5 days Card and the 2-day Junior version: free admission to cultural sites and tourist services, rebates on leisure activities.
Torino+Piemonte Card hands you the keys to the city... and the whole region!
• free admission in the most important museums and exhibitions in Torino, in the castles, fortresses and Royal Residences in Piemonte
• discounted ticket in the cultural sites all over Piemonte
• reduced ticket on the main tourist services of Torino: City SightSeeing open bus, panoramic lift in the Mole Antonelliana, boats on the river Po, Sassi - Superga rack tramway
• discounts on prominent cultural events, outdoor activities, adventure parks, guided tours in the region
What’s more, if you want to travel for free on all urban and suburban public transports of Torino you can buy a multi-day ticket available at special fare for the 2 and 3-day versions.
The Torino+Piemonte Card is valid for an adult and a child under age 12.
The Torino+Piemonte Card Junior is valid for one person under 18.
1 day € 23.00
2 days € 35.00 (€ 39,50 with urban and suburban bus)
3 days € 42.00 (€ 48,00 with urban and suburban bus)
5 days € 51.00
2-day Junior Card: € 15.00 (€ 19,50 with urban and suburban bus)
Where to buy
• At Turismo Torino e Provincia Tourist Information Centres and at the participating retailers listed online.
• Purchase at www.turismotorino.org/en/online_shopping
For further information do not hesitate to contact us:
• Contact centre (+39) 011.535181
• 800.329329 (Italy) - 00.800.11133300 (International)
Last Updated on 13/07/2015